The RedState Gathering in Denver next month just got even hotter. Glenn Beck announced late yesterday that he would keynote the first day’s speeches, giving us a rousing kickoff in the Mile High City on August 12th: (Register)
From August 12th to 14th, #RSG16 will feature some of the nation’s top conservative leaders and officials alongside Beck:
- Governors Greg Abbott (Texas) and Nikki Haley (South Carolina), and Bobby Jindal (Louisiana – pending confirmation)
- Senators Ben Sasse (confirmed), Ted Cruz and Tim Scott (both pending confirmation)
- House Speaker Paul Ryan
- Former governor Rick Perry and Carly Fiorina, both presidential contenders in 2016
- Former ambassador and foreign-affairs expert John Bolton
- Ken Buck, Ken Cuccinelli, Rep. Jim Bridenstine, and more
Plus, we’ll have lots of media stars speaking at RedState Gathering too — Hugh Hewitt, Steve Deace, Peter Boyles, and more. They’ll join my Hot Air/Townhall colleagues Larry O’Connor, Guy Benson, Katie Pavlich, and myself! With 90 days to go before the election, we need to rally together and spread the conservative message in our communities, and #RSG16 offers great opportunities to hone the skills and organization necessary for success.
Be sure to sign up now for the RedState Gathering and reserve your hotel room — before space runs out! The discounted rate at the Grand Hyatt won’t last long.