Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- China’s genocidal conditions on the Uighurs of Xinjiang, which was once known as East Turkistan, continue to worsen. Its prime minister in exile Salih Hudayar joins us to discuss. Is it time to boycott the Beijing Olympics?
- Salena Zito returns to give us insight into Joe Manchin’s efforts to restore normalcy to politics
- Dr. Barbara Golder on the COVID-19 variant from India, and more
- Kevin Wells discusses his new book Priest and Beggar: The Heroic Life of Venerable Aloysius Schwartz, now out from Ignatius Press
- Is the Keystone Pipeline dead? What does that mean for American energy — and foreign policy?
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!