Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- Riots continue in major cities, and what will be the response? Townhall’s Julio Rosas joins me to give an update on his first-person reporting and analysis.
- Activists tried to get Cornell University professor William Jacobson canceled. Instead, the man who runs the Legal Insurrection blog fought back, and he will talk about his personal experiences with the cancel culture and anti-intellectualism.
- How did the Supreme Court decide to allow Nevada to impose greater restrictions on churches than on casinos? Eric Kniffin of Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie breaks down the strange decision and Justice Neil Gorsuch’s stinging dissent.
- Who will the next pope be — and what formation will play the biggest role in the next pontificate? George Weigel discusses his new book The Next Pope: The Office of Peter and a Church in Mission.
- What role did Catholics play in the abolitionist movement? Paul Kengor argues that the original abolitionists came from the Catholic Church and were formed by church teachings — a legacy now obscured by attacks on churches across America.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!