Now that we have the first semifinal flight set, it’s time to start picking the semifinalists for the second flight. Yesterday, readers picked Captain Kickass in a tight race against Obama’s golfing game. Today’s choices won’t be any easier … and you won’t get a Mulligan, either.
- Obama scolds politicians with “We shouldn’t be campaigning all the time” … while on The View
- Obama says First Couple “not far removed” from economic pain in financial collapse despite making millions in 2008
- Obama expects to be held accountable on jobs, but it’s Bush’s fault
- New NASA mission objectives all about self-esteem, none about space
- Obama misquotes Statue of Liberty poem and screws up its history
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for Flight 7! Also, I’ll still be looking for fresh OOTD candidates, even though I’ll likely hold off publishing them until after the first of the year.
Got an Obamateurism of the Day? If you see a foul-up by Barack Obama, e-mail it to me at[email protected] with the quote and the link to the Obamateurism. I’ll post the best Obamateurisms on a daily basis, depending on how many I receive. Include a link to your blog, and I’ll give some link love as well. And unlike Slate, I promise to end the feature when Barack Obama leaves office.
Illustrations by Chris Muir of Day by Day. Be sure to read the adventures of Sam, Zed, Damon, and Jan every day!