Poll: What was the Obamateurism of the Week?

posted at 9:00 am on August 1, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

The new Obamateurism of the Week poll hasn’t come fast enough for you, I know, but it’s here now.  We’ve been scouting for a view on Obama’s amateur stumbles since March 2009, so you do need to be patient.  I’m not griping about my troubles as I send my family to a 5-star Spanish resort, after all; I wouldn’t defraud you out of an OOTW poll.  That dog just won’t hunt.

Previous 2010 “winners”:

Illustrations by Chris Muir of Day by Day. Be sure to read the adventures of Sam, Zed, Damon, and Jan every day! Chris has started his annual fund drive, so be sure to visit the DBD site and keep DBD in action!

Although Zinn denied being a member of the CPUSA, the FBI file discloses that several reliable informants in the party identified Zinn as a member who attended party meetings as many as five times a week.
What’s more, one of the files reveals that a reliable informant provided a photograph of Zinn teaching a class on “Basic Marxism” at party headquarters in Brooklyn, New York, in 1951. A participant in the class said that Zinn taught that “the basic teaching of Marx and Lenin were sound and should be adhered to by those present.”

Comments

Boy scouts snubbed, Joy Behar rubbed….

ted c on August 1, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Obama does photo op with unemployed convicted fraudster

Doesn’t anyone in the White House know how to use Google?

Dr Evil on August 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Boy scouts snubbed, Joy Behar rubbed….

ted c on August 1, 2010 at 9:04 AM

That was uncalled for. )))shudders((((

thomasaur on August 1, 2010 at 9:06 AM

This is the disconnect between the anointed one and the peasants…….. two stroke penalty for acting stupidly!

Rovin on August 1, 2010 at 9:09 AM

the photo op with the fraudster, it was a perfect example of entrepreneurship in Obama’s America.

rob verdi on August 1, 2010 at 9:10 AM

this one truly needed an All of the Above Ed

went with option #2, he doesn’t know folks pain, he’s the biggest shyster…

cmsinaz on August 1, 2010 at 9:10 AM

NAACP is full of Mongrels or something

wheels on August 1, 2010 at 9:10 AM

This is one of the toughest ones yet…
And THAT’S saying something right there… yes sir!

golfmann on August 1, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Obama does photo op with unemployed convicted fraudster

Doesn’t anyone in the White House know how to use Google?

Dr Evil on August 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM

This.

ladyingray on August 1, 2010 at 9:12 AM

Oh come on! How can you top ‘mongrel people’????

Vote with your heads, people!

Mr Purple on August 1, 2010 at 9:15 AM

unemployed felons are his base. so he rightly invited a representative to the WH.

this shows the stupidity of WH, but also of the felon. Didn’t it occur to this great fan of Bambi’s that she might be an embarrassment? nooooooooooo. because crime & unemployment IS their job.

kelley in virginia on August 1, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Obama does photo op with unemployed convicted fraudster

Not the fault of Barry, nor the White House: “the police acted stupidly, AGAIN!”.

Yoop on August 1, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Worse than being an amateur is to be able to say “I feel your pain” when you’re the root cause of it. Seems a little too much like S/M to me.

texabama on August 1, 2010 at 9:18 AM

“mongrel” doesn’t insult me–a mish-mash of WASPy heritage (some of which came to this country as indentured servants or escaped life in the streets of the Old Country). I consider myself the great American mutt.

however, it was not politically correct & I can’t believe the NAACP or others aren’t screaming.

kelley in virginia on August 1, 2010 at 9:19 AM

As a former member of the Boy Scouts, I am especially peeved, and I mean with extreme prejudice, that Obama chose to go be oggled and adored by Baba WahWah and Joy Blowhard on The Spew, instead of honor the Scouts with his appearance at their 100th Anniversary celebration.

If anything, this particular Obamateurism may have convinced even more people who were stupid enough to vote him into office in the first place not to make the same mistake in 2012!

pilamaye on August 1, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Zero further displayed his ineptness by going on The View instead of Jerry Springer where he could far more effectively connect with his base.

(cue fadeout of crowd chanting Zero, Zero, zero, zero…….)

viking01 on August 1, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Went w/#2 – it’s metaphysically impossible for a narcissist like Barry to feel ANYBODY’S pain but his own.

I vaguely remember reading this somewhere:
CLINTON: I feel your pain.
BUSH: Pain…ah, it’s a terrible thing.
BARRY: I’ve been briefed on your pain.

Lurking Vet on August 1, 2010 at 9:20 AM

… and speaking of mongrels don’t forget Bambi’s latest repeatable perq of office: Air Force Hound. [It] loves to fly and it shows.

viking01 on August 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM

In all the weeks that I’ve complained about not having an “all of the above” choice…this week was the toughest. But I had to go with snubbing the Boy Scouts. Yeah, the mongrel remark is horrible, but thumbing your nose at the Boy Scouts on their 100th anniversary is a snub at what’s decent.

MainelyRight on August 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM

kelley in virginia on August 1, 2010 at 9:19 AM

because he can do no wrong in their eyes…someone else made him say it don’cha know…probably W

cmsinaz on August 1, 2010 at 9:28 AM

As annoying as his supposed empathy is, I had to go with the snub to the Boy Scouts. His continual insults to all things traditionally American has to be purposeful and there will only be one 100th Anniversary.

Cindy Munford on August 1, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Yes, and for Soetoro the Storyteller, there will be only a 4th year anniversary in the White House. That is the trade-off with which I am perfectly willing to live.

Ricohoc on August 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM

thumbing your nose at the Boy Scouts on their 100th anniversary is a snub at what’s decent. MainelyRight on August 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM

That is exactly BOs point. That’s why I voted for the glittering ones not being far removed from the taxpaying stiffs. Counting back to the last time I had ANY vacations in one summer, Kobe beef, a personal fleet of jets, a personal staff on someone else’s dime…excuse me while I hurl…

indypat on August 1, 2010 at 9:36 AM

I did not choose “mongrel people”. Although is was a very stupid thing for a president to say. In many ways we are a mongrel people. We are the mutts of the world because we have every people of the world. They come to America, because of a belief in freedom and liberty. At least the people that come legally. That he chooses a convicted fraudster to represent the unemployed is not unexpected considering his appointments. He never considered going to the Scout Jamboree, that was not a “choice”, more like a decision to do the View. To be so out of touch with Americans, claiming to be “not far removed” from our pain was jaw dropping and laughable. That he thinks we will believe this is proof just how clueless he is.

IowaWoman on August 1, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Boy scouts snubbed, Joy Behar rubbed….

ted c on August 1, 2010 at 9:04 AM

That was uncalled for. )))shudders((((

thomasaur on August 1, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Yup, that’s one mental image we can do without.

listens2glenn on August 1, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Doesn’t get any easier by the week.

This is probably the hardest yet…. settled on the View vs the Boy Scouts.

He seems to be more in touch with his female side than his manliness and can relate to the ladies effortlessly…

….better leave it at that.

tru2tx on August 1, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Doesn’t anyone in the White House know how to use Google?

Dr Evil on August 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Yes, but considering his Cabinet and staff Ms. Macko’s record seemed pristine by comparison.

TugboatPhil on August 1, 2010 at 9:45 AM

To be fair, as a Chicago politician, Obama doesn’t understand what’s wrong with hanging around with a felonious huckster.

Guardian on August 1, 2010 at 9:50 AM

When one stops to think about it, the fact that Obama continues to produce enough Obamateurisms each week to have multiple choices is utterly amazing. This man and his administration defines total ineptitude.

Yoop on August 1, 2010 at 9:52 AM

(5) articles posted in headlines news from the NYT…
Does anybody else find this over the top?

As a boy scout leader, and father of two Eagle Scouts, I find topic number three as disgusting and over the top. What a loser this guy is to shun our sons in favor of a personal appearance on a gossip TV program.

Keemo on August 1, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Boy scouts snubbed, Joy Behar rubbed….

ted c on August 1, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Oh, gee…thanks, Ted. That’s a mental image I could have done without at 9:53 on a Sunday morning.

GrannyDee on August 1, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Yup, that’s one mental image we can do without.

listens2glenn on August 1, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Jinx.

Should have read up thread before I posted.

GrannyDee on August 1, 2010 at 9:54 AM

“We are sort of a mongrel people.”

PBØ off-TOTUS again! Only an amateur would make gaffes like this, so frequently, while away from the guidance of a scripted teleprompter device.
It makes him look as prone to goofy statements as Sarah Palin, only not as smart.

ExpressoBold on August 1, 2010 at 9:55 AM

Do we have a GOOD pic of Obama taking a “spin” in that Volt?

I predict that will be a classic some day, like Ford in his Edsel.

golfmann on August 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Having none of the attributes generally associated with the BSA it was no surprise to snub them. Having a staff to cater to even the smallest irritation he or his wife suffer, the economic pain comment was a lie, and to try and sound like he has any idea of, or kinship with those who suffer you have to look no further than his own family who continue to live in abject poverty.

fourdeucer on August 1, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Oh come on! How can you top ‘mongrel people’????

Well to be blunt you’d think he couldnt but of course this is Barry we’re talking about. But seriously, he knows our pain of making ends meet while making at least hundreds of thousands of dollars for years? (When did Michelle get that 300k job anyway? And how much did he make as a state senator? The guy has probably been in the 95 percentile for close to a decade and that’s before the book money started rolling in.)

Dave_d on August 1, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Obama says First Couple “not far removed” from economic pain in financial collapse despite making millions in 2008 31.2%

I didn’t vote for this because it is just the kind of elitist comment I would expect from Obama. I ended up voting for the Boy Scout vs. The View.

Obama goes on the View, skips Scout Jamboree

Even though this is expected action by Obama, it continues to show his disregard for anything traditional about our country. Always willing to promote himself no matter the cost.

WhoU4 on August 1, 2010 at 10:06 AM

sorry about the first comment…. *my bad* as we say on the bball court…

ted c on August 1, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Waiting for the Mongrel Caucus on Capitol Hill…

mjbrooks3 on August 1, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Another feast of ineptitude…I’ll take ‘Not far removed’ for 2.3 trillion Alex.

NY Conservative on August 1, 2010 at 10:09 AM

All worthy candidates. It’s getting to the point where I have to set up a decision matrix.

1. Change not coming fast enough: off-TOTUS; stupidly ideological, and I’ve come to expect this nonsense from O.

2. Not far removed: off-TOTUS; factually laughable and also unverifiable because we don’t have information about their school-loan payments; I likewise continue to expect this BS.

3. The View vs. BSA: here, Obama had the chance to mull this over and yet consciously chose the nitwits over the conservative boys.

4. photo op with fraudster: this was hilarious, but you have to place the blame on his incompetent administration.

5. mongrel people: once again, off-TOTUS (seeing a pattern); it’s a hilarious screw-up, but his supporters whom he offended will ignore it.

In the end, I went with elevating the nitwits on The View over the Boys Scouts. What a douchebag; our dumbest and most effeminate president evah.

BuckeyeSam on August 1, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Another week of great choices! I chose Nobama’s “I feel your pain” moment. I carped about this last week: How the hell does someone with Ivy League pedigree and law degree cry about how he now has a hardscrabble life? Elitist, narcissistic, tone-deaf crybaby. We already knew he has no respect for American institutions such as the Boy Scouts, so that snub did not surprise me.

What if a white pol had said African-Americans were “mongrels”? RAAAAAACIST.

Philly on August 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM

As a card carrying member of the BSA and mother to two Eagle Scouts, I had to go with the Scout snub. Incidentally, the One’s taped message was played last night at the Jamboree. I heard from someone who was onsite at the Jamboree that the message was 2 minutes of empty words and the Boy Scouts weren’t impressed. The O didn’t do himself any favors.

Beaglemom on August 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Beaglemom on August 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM

empty words from an empty suit.

perfectly consistent.

ted c on August 1, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Obama does photo op with unemployed convicted fraudster

Doesn’t anyone in the White House know how to use Google?

Dr Evil on August 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM

I went with this one also, but these get harder and harder every week, I’m glad we get graded on a curve :)

Mini-14 on August 1, 2010 at 10:21 AM

When he says ‘not far removed’ he means: ‘I have no idea what you are going through as I’ve had a privileged leftist coccoon that has insulated me from ordinary Americans and allowed me to get preferences and loans from mafioso.’

His first car was an SUV… mine was hand-me-down Volare that had fine rust air conditioning and relatively absent wheel wells. He got to tony colleges and Ivy League University education with preferences, I was lucky to get a partial scholarship at a State college and graduated before I got into any real debt. I can bet dollars to donuts that this bozo has never had to clear out a warehouse with 90 degrees and 90% RH and stagnant air as your great friend. His temp job was ‘student’, mine was anywhere I could make a few bucks for a couple of years. He is so far removed from my world that he is in an alternate timeline and a different planet and he is an alien there.

Save me the platitudes, President Obama. They are as alien to you as you are to me.

ajacksonian on August 1, 2010 at 10:22 AM

The fraudster was so obvious he was looking in the mirror again. Now as to not far removed if it hadn’t been for that 2004 speech and a pile of book profits from the ayers book he would be upside down on his condo and maybe a cell mate with rezko. A twist of fate that America will try to outlive.

tim c on August 1, 2010 at 10:25 AM

I’m amazed at how often I pick the same OOTW as the majority of Hot Air readers.

flipflop on August 1, 2010 at 10:28 AM

Wonder if mongrel is what his grandparents called him.

Kissmygrits on August 1, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Today on Fox News Sunday, Palin said that Jan Brewer had bigger balls than Obama. I love that woman’s boldness.

NoNails on August 1, 2010 at 10:32 AM

For a man who has everyone obsess about his race that everything is handed to him, to call others “mongrels” is real arrogance.

William Amos on August 1, 2010 at 10:33 AM

I can’t believe the NAACP or others aren’t screaming.

kelley in virginia on August 1, 2010 at 9:19 AM

C’mon…………..

BallisticBob on August 1, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Wonder if mongrel is what his grandparents called him.

Kissmygrits on August 1, 2010 at 10:30 AM

When Rush was talking about this comment during the week he took a caller. He referenced the quote and asked Rush, “So is it safe to say the S.O.B. has to go now?” And he repeated it during the call.

Well Obama IS the one that made the first dog reference.

Rush Transcript

TugboatPhil on August 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM

amanpour just showed pelosi the time magazine cover. the look on her stretched-tight-as-a-snare-drum face was priceless.

sbvft contributor on August 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM

I’ve seen some OOTW that were tough to choose, but this week is as tough as I have ever seen! I wanted to go with the “not far removed”, but I had to go with the convicted fraudster.

Obama has diminished the office of the President more than any other president since Jimma Cahtah.

csdeven on August 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM

TugboatPhil on August 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Yeah, that was great to hear. Especially at the end when Rush was contemplating whether to hit the “Dump button” then said after 20 seconds or so, “nope too late”.

Electrongod on August 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM

As could be said for every week:

What wasn’t the Obamateurism of the Week?

phreshone on August 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM

His first car was an SUV…

ajacksonian on August 1, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Is this the same car OBummer talked about at the health care summit earlier this year?

“When I was young, just got out of college, I had to buy auto insurance. I had a beat-up old car.”

Anybody know?

GrannyDee on August 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Had to go with:
Obama does photo op with unemployed convicted fraudster

BECAUSE, as is often the case with these, he actually believes most of the other things deep down, and just rolls that way.
The fraudster one is TRULY an example of amateurism, which made it a rather easy choice for me, today.
One more of those: imagine if Bush had done that !!
W alone was smarter than anyone in THIS regime… oy.

pambi on August 1, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Obama ought to know our pain, he caused it.

sandee on August 1, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Oh you missed the talking about about how he had it tough with a single parent home. Of course they tend to not mention the part about being raised by his grandparents in Hawaii because his mom was off trying to become a professor. (Which his grandparents could afford since grandma was a bank vice-president.) Hmm, come to think of it they also don’t mention the elite private high school either.

Dave_d on August 1, 2010 at 11:01 AM

***

Anybody know?

GrannyDee on August 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Who knows. We know he was born in 1961, yet, according to Obama, his parents met at the marches in Selma (in 1965).

Returning to the auto insurance that he cited at that conference, I’m still stunned that the media and the GOP never reamed Obama for two points about that. First, what did his auto insurance have to do with our health insurance? Second, and more laughable, he complained that his auto insurer laughed at him about paying on his collision claim when, as I understand it, Obama carried only liabliity coverage on his beater and not collision coverage. What did he expect the insurer to do? And this clown has a hand in our most important policy decisions in this country?

BuckeyeSam on August 1, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Today on Fox News Sunday, Palin said that Jan Brewer had bigger balls cajones than Obama. I love that woman’s boldness.

NoNails on August 1, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Strictly speaking, she said cajones, not balls.

BuckeyeSam on August 1, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Strictly speaking, she said cajones cojones, not balls.

BuckeyeSam on August 1, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Sigh. I don’t speak Spanish.

BuckeyeSam on August 1, 2010 at 11:11 AM

The View apperarance, hands down.

It proves that he is still in campaign mode and not ready to lead (even after being President for a year and a hapf).

And to top it off, it gave him the opportunity to pop the middle finger at a Christian organization (the Boy Scouts).

UltimateBob on August 1, 2010 at 11:16 AM

rob verdi on August 1, 2010 at 9:10 AM

and the vetting done by liberals. First Obamanation, next tax cheat timmy, Pedofile Jones, Tax cheat Sebilus, etc. etc. etc.

katablog.com on August 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Do we have a GOOD pic of Obama taking a “spin” in that Volt?

I predict that will be a classic some day, like Ford in his Edsel.

golfmann on August 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM

You mean like Dukakis in a tank? John F’n Kerry windsurfing? Maybe, but he has a couple years to go and I’m pretty certain that there will be much more to ridicule.

slickwillie2001 on August 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Rovin on August 1, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Not a soccer fan but I think a Red Card would be more appropriate.

chemman on August 1, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Coming from a moron, the mongrel fits. This was a reeaalllyy tough choice this week….whew! *wipes sweat from brow*

sicoit on August 1, 2010 at 11:47 AM

….better leave it at that.

tru2tx on August 1, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Such a pretty pretty princess….

sicoit on August 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Had to go with the Boy Scouts. I find it not only amateurish but down right ignorant for a sitting President not to acknowledge such a positive force as Scouting,especially on such an occasion as their 100th Anniversary.And no,I was never a Boy Scout.

DDT on August 1, 2010 at 11:59 AM

DDT on August 1, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Boy Scouts, Military… what’s the difference? /s

WhoU4 on August 1, 2010 at 12:05 PM

pilamaye on August 1, 2010 at 9:20 AM

I have to do some research, but he may be the first President to blow off the National Jamboree. It only happens every 4 years and it is a Ft. A.P. Hill in Virgina so it does not take that much of a commitment.
I remember seeing Bush I as a young scout back in 1989 (They delayed this one a year to coincide with the anniversary).

Remember that the values taught in scouting do not line up at all with the values of this man or his political party.

cobrakai99 on August 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I was again torn this week, so much to pick from… but I decided to got with View/Boy Scouts.

It’s a twofer.

Fallon on August 1, 2010 at 12:57 PM

I voted for mongrel. As for the photo op with the fraudster, the thing that struck me most is the fact that every time he has an announcement to make, he surrounds himself with props to prove his point . . . the unemployed of various races and genders to push unemployment spending, doctors on the lawn in fake exam coats, then later at a news conference as the healthcare bill is almost there, to prove to we, his moronic subjects, that real doctors in lab coats are really on board with his healthcare initiatives. Anymore, when I see a “supporting cast” brought in, I know Obama’s getting ready to shovel a load my way.

tpitman on August 1, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Ah.

So much stupidity; so little time.

We need ourselves a President.

hillbillyjim on August 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM

The Boy Scout *snubbage*, to appear on The View no less, is a perfect illustration of this man’s arrogance, and despite his platitudes about service, his total lack of a sense of obligation.

Did I mention TACKY?

hillbillyjim on August 1, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Extraordinary week. All of the above.

DrStock on August 1, 2010 at 1:24 PM

OK, now, this was probably the hardest choice we’ve ever had.

Alana on August 1, 2010 at 1:54 PM

View/Scouts.

No concern at all for American traditions, and it’s all about Dear Liar.

rbj on August 1, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Prsident is a scoundrel
Whom grandpa called a “mongrel”
A non-PC lot
Grandpa tactful was not
Narcissist is ‘cerebral’

Schadenfreude on August 1, 2010 at 2:40 PM

pilamaye on August 1, 2010 at 9:20 AM

I don’t know…I think the BSA were probably releived the Gasbag in Chief wasn’t there…

CCRWM on August 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM

With all due respect Ed… I think you have the top choice in the wrong place… It should be at the bottom. Symmetry.
And for the first time in weeks I voted for the OOTW current winner. My feeling on that is that Obast*rd makes so many outrageous OOTD/OOTW choices for us on purpose… To get us to argue over which one was worse. No matter, they are all worthy of my vote… For he truly is a duffus.

RalphyBoy on August 1, 2010 at 3:24 PM

I was going to go with “not far removed” but that is just an all-too-typical Obama lie. The prize for myopic stultification goes to snubbing the scouts.

Extrafishy on August 1, 2010 at 3:56 PM

I really can’t pick one, each one is about as outrageous as the next. Seems like most presidents would have had a gaff or made a stupid statement every couple of months. He can’t seem to go a couple of days without snubbing someone or being condescending or out and out lying.

scalleywag on August 1, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Obama says First Couple “not far removed” from economic pain in financial collapse despite making millions in 2008 30% (1,531 votes)

I was going to vote for that ^^ but on second thought, I decided that Obama thinks that way (as does his wife) ALL the time, so it’s not necessarily a “one time event” for Obama (as in, event of the week). His general pitiful delusion is that he’s suffering “like other people” while he’s snarfing down the weekly vacations with jets, beaches, golf, kobi beef, lobster, all those parties and more martinis with basketball.

I wonder sometimes just what “suffering” and “doing without” Obama actually means when he tries to claim either or both. Does he consider it “suffering” that he isn’t seated on a gold throne with the “right” to toss lightening bolts on those he is jealous of? What? What suffering, what “doing without” does he experience in his, likely as not, acting out of the most self-indulgent, party-hardy Presidency ever?

SO I voted for the View appearance as the Obama-of-the-Week grossness.

That he would ignore the Boy Scouts, also, seems moreorless “ordinary offense” for Barack Obama, who by this time should be expected to continue to be consistently offensive to nearly all things America. His dedication is to his vanity and the View fits right in there with that.

Lourdes on August 1, 2010 at 5:39 PM

As the mother of an Eagle Scout (whose certificate was signed by Bill Clinton **shudder**), and sister-in-law to a den mother, the boy scout snub was the most irritating, even though I agree that we need an all of the above vote.

In addition, the current occupant of the White House refuses to sign Eagle certificates like all past presidents have done. More irritation.

I could say more, but I’d be banned.

Mommynator on August 1, 2010 at 5:42 PM

The prize for myopic stultification goes to snubbing the scouts.

Extrafishy on August 1, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Yes, agreed, but in the frame of reference that is the grotesque Barack Obama Vanity, we’ve heard about “Corpsmen” and seen Obama loitering like a ghoul over caskets of military returning home and refusals to honor our flag and national anthem and ignoring of the National Day of Prayer in lieu of — what — golf or a meeting with Nation of Islam or what was that he did, have another party or something instead — and, and…

Let’s see, no Church, no celebration of Christmas (except a tree in the White House with a Chairman Mao decoration) but a great big old wild Halloween Big Do by the First Couple.

These two — Barack AND wife — by this time should be expected to act on these ongoing presumptions and offenses as they do. They’re not going to change, they’ve been at this ugly stuff for as long as they’ve been dependent on other people to pay for their demands.

Lourdes on August 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I could say more, but I’d be banned.

Mommynator on August 1, 2010 at 5:42 PM

You know WHY, don’t you? Obama and his “gay agenda” want to make the Scouts suffer.

Lourdes on August 1, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Do we have a GOOD pic of Obama taking a “spin” in that Volt?

I predict that will be a classic some day, like Ford in his Edsel.

golfmann on August 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM

My thoughts wander over to Dukakis in the tank and Kerry in the Bunny Suit.

Lourdes on August 1, 2010 at 5:47 PM

While the O snubbed the Scouts, he is signing their Eagle certificates.I’ve seen them with my own eyes.

My eldest son said one reason it took him 3 years from Life to Eagle was that he didn’t want Clinton’s signature on his certificate.He waited until Clinton was gone to turn in the paperwork.

Beaglemom on August 1, 2010 at 5:53 PM

I went with number two considering my job was cut the week he was inaugurated.

I was thinking the Boy Scout one would be number two but I’m rather glad he didn’t show up there. He doesn’t represent one thing that the Boy Scouts of America stand for.

ConDem on August 1, 2010 at 8:08 PM

First Couple “not far removed” from economic pain

Anyone have some cake?

Ira on August 1, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Just think how many Boy Scouts of today will be old enough to vote in 2012.

And I bet these Boy Scouts and their families will be great grassroots campaigners too!

Boy Scouts (and Girl Scouts!) can do a great service to our country by helping to vote Obama out of office!

We can use their help in the 2010 campaigns too!

wren on August 1, 2010 at 8:57 PM

I am glad that he did not pollute the Scout 100 anniversary Jamboree with his presence.

I chose the photo op with fraudster. It was just such a birds of a feather, thing.

Slowburn on August 2, 2010 at 4:16 AM

How can you allow only once choice? This guy Obummer is just plain pitiful all around . . . . Can I vote a few times? I wonder if Acorn would have helped me . . . .

Sherman1864 on August 2, 2010 at 5:09 AM

Nope, my single vote was already counted . . . . Obummer . . . .

Sherman1864 on August 2, 2010 at 5:10 AM

You know it’s a tough week when using fraudsters for a photo op can only get 4th.

MNHawk on August 2, 2010 at 6:51 AM