Poll: What was the Obamateurism of the Week?

posted at 9:00 am on July 18, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

It’s time once again to hold Obama accountable by choosing his most amateurish stumble of the week, and it’s a tough choice — apparently tougher than his choice of vacation spots.  (Of course, the real problem with the Gulf is its golf courses.)  If Obama doesn’t like the choices, he can still blame them on each of his middle names.

Previous 2010 “winners”:

Illustrations by Chris Muir of Day by Day. Be sure to read the adventures of Sam, Zed, Damon, and Jan every day! Chris has started his annual fund drive, so be sure to visit the DBD site and keep DBD in action!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Had to go with the “I take full responsibility, but it was really Bush’s fault.”

You’d think he’d contradict himself in a separate speech, not in the same one.

There Goes The Neighborhood on July 18, 2010 at 4:29 PM

I wonder if we can have an index –instead of misery – how about a creditability index for the President ..

wheels on July 18, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Comrade Barry is hell-bent to vacation in all 57 states.

joe btfsplk on July 18, 2010 at 5:44 PM

for me it was the Hussein thing because of course it’s all about Barry!

Comments about what Barry boy did to Israel missed the boy king’s comments about the flotilla where Israeli soldiers were beaten with pipes. But yeah, it’s got to be Barry’s middle name since our allies are shallow and not at all like Barry boy.

katablog.com on July 18, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Just goes to show you… when in the same breath Obama claims to be responsible, but….but….it’s Bush’s fault. and nobody notices the hilarity. The electorate is hopelessly ignorant. Of course it’s because of Democrat mis-educational policies of the last 30 years.

We are so terribly FUBAR’s.

marybel on July 18, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Just this one time…can’t I have “all of the above”?
These are all too good.
Went with Al-Qaeda is racist,for no particular reason.

DDT on July 18, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Any of those choices works well. Because they’re all great statements about a very failed President and a very stupid guy, if he’s a guy at all because at this rate I really do wonder.

Lourdes on July 19, 2010 at 5:29 AM

–Israelis don’t trust him because “my middle name is Hussein, and that creates suspicion”

–Goes to Maine for vacation after First Lady urges people to visit the Gulf

–Claims to have hiked HIV program funding “each year” of his presidency

–Al-Qaeda is raaaaaacist

–Obama expects to be held accountable on jobs, but it’s Bush’s fault

Seriously, now, look at that list of actual statements by a man called Barack Hussein (hold on, Israel, our eyes are rolling at that, too) Obama…

Isn’t it the obvious conclusion that this guy — Obama — just had too many street drugs for too long in his formative years, such as they were? His ongoing statements really ARE the dialogue I’d expect to hear from an Oliver Stone character from a film called, “Stoned”.

Lourdes on July 19, 2010 at 5:32 AM

Also, I tend to think Obama has not abandoned the Wacky Weed.

Lourdes on July 19, 2010 at 5:34 AM