Today I get to step outside the box and guest-host for Drew Mariani at Relevant Radio from 3-6 pm ET! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard on over 40 stations nationwide, including affiliates and O&Os in New York, Philadelphia, and Chicago, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcasted shows. Today’s show includes:
- Heritage Foundation’s Romina Boccia on the omnibus spending bill
- Catholic University’s Carrie Gress on “nudging conversions,” and her work at EWTN.
- Juliana Taimoorazy on the plight of Christians in Iraq and Syria, and more at Iraqi Christian Relief.
- Archbishop Bernard Hebda discusses the new civil settlement in the St. Paul-Minneapolis archdiocese, and how that will allow the church to move forward through its bankruptcy
- Professor Robert Destro of Columbus School of Law at Catholic University discusses the ministerial exemption in employment law, and how it may or may not apply to a recent court decision involving a Catholic school’s decision to revoke an employment offer to a food-services technician. [updated]
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy. We will also take your calls at 1-877-766-3777. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!
Join the conversation as a VIP Member