Today I get to step outside the box and guest-host for Drew Mariani at Relevant Radio from 3-6 pm ET! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard on over 40 stations nationwide, including affiliates and O&Os in New York, Philadelphia, and Chicago, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcasted shows. Today’s show includes:
- The Becket Fund’s Stephanie Barclay discusses the Supreme Court’s decision to take up seven cases related to the HHS contraception mandate and its religious-organization waivers.
- Author Kimberly Hahn recently won election to the Steubenville City Council. We’ll discuss the balance of faith and public service, as well as her lengthy list of works, especially on marriage.
- Allison Ricciardi will discuss psychotherapy and Catholicism. Are they incompatible? The founder and president of CatholicTherapists.com says no.
- Fr. Paul Sullins will discuss sociology and faith.
- Susan Muskett will bring us up to date on the latest efforts to defend life in the public square, especially in Congress.
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy. We will also take your calls at 1-877-766-3777. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!