Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- No one knows Nevada like Jon Ralston, and we’ll get his read on what the caucuses this weekend tell us about the presidential race. We’ll also get updates on the irregularities, real and alleged, and whether or not they will matter in the long run.
- What’s the latest on the coronavirus outbreak? Dr. Robert Tiballi of Germbusters explains what’s happening and what’s next
- Should Catholics be concerned over a sharp drop in parochial school enrollment? Manhattan Institute’s Ray Domanico will discuss its impact on education and the church.
- What are the consequences of transgender transitions, both personal and on the church? Walt Heyer returns to tell his story of having transitioned and then transitioned back, while Bishop Thomas Paprocki of Springfield Illinios discusses the pastoral challenges of this ambiguity and gender dysphoria.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!