I’ll be making my first appearance on the Mike Gallagher Show this morning at around 10:30 am ET. Mike wants to talk about the Fairness Doctrine and the sudden lack of clarity coming from Barack Obama. Both Allahpundit and I have kept a close eye on the subject, which has suddenly become popular among Democrats this month:
- Obama administration no longer issuing denials on Fairness Doctrine
- Audio: Camille Paglia rips the Fairness Doctrine to shreds
- Bill Clinton: Hey, you know what we need? The Fairness Doctrine
- Jeff Sessions to Mark Levin: Darned right we’ll filibuster the Fairness Doctrine
- Harkin: We need the Fairness Doctrine
- Stabenow: Hey, let’s hold hearings on bringing back the Fairness Doctrine
Don’t miss this appearance — I’ve met Mike a few times at events, but never got a chance to talk with him on air before now. If you don’t have Mike live in your market, our local station streams him live on the Internet.