"It's everywhere now that it's legal, they have it everywhere"

Hernandez said she took it away from her but about a half hour later noticed something was wrong.

“She was asleep, she was opening and closing her eyes and she couldn’t walk really well. She was weak,” said Hernandez.

Hernandez said they immediately went to the hospital where doctors said the toddler tested positive for THC, the active ingredient in marijuana.

“They do a blood test and that’s when they told me. That was a surprise,” said Hernandez.