Today I get to step outside the box for one last time this week, and guest-host for Drew Mariani at Relevant Radio from 3-6 pm ET! The Catholic talk-radio network has 38 stations, both O&O and affiliates, as well as an webstream and an app that plays live and podcasted shows. Today’s show includes:
Update: The first hour will feature a live press conference from the Archdiocese of Chicago. WGN is reporting that the emeritus Archbishop, Cardinal Francis George, has passed away after a long battle at the age of 78. Current Archbishop Blase Cupich will discuss the news and the life of Cardinal George in the press conference. Our announced lineup afterward will change significantly as a result.
- Ann Carey on the settlement between the LCWR and the Vatican
- Deacon Joe Michalak on the diaconate, diaconate formation, and the calling to ordained life.
- Father Dwight Longenecker discusses marriage in God’s plan, and the “throuple” story. Also, what do priests learn from first confessions?
- Peter Grandich returns to discuss finances and financial planning
- Wyoming Catholic College has decided to refuse all federal funding. Dr. Kevin Roberts, president of the school, explains why.
- We’ll have the Divine Mercy chaplet, and your prayer intentions
- And more!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have an abbreviated and pre-recorded version of Drew’s chaplet of Divine Mercy. We will also take your calls at 1-877-766-3777. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!