Kerry Picket of the Washington Times joins me once again on The Ed Morrissey Show (3 PM ET) to bring us up to date on the latest from inside the nation’s capital. Next, we have John McCormack of the Weekly Standard, one of our guest bloggers this week, who will talk to us about the stories he’s covering for both sites. (No pants will be harmed in the broadcast of this segment, I assure everyone.) John Randall of the NRCC then wraps up for us with a look at the hottest Congressional races around the country.
The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page — be sure to join us!
Also, don’t forget about the Right Online conference coming up July 23rd and 24th in Las Vegas, Nevada! I’ll be one of the featured speakers at the annual conservative event, staged by Americans for Prosperity. TEMS viewers can get a 50% discount on the registration by using the promotional code “EdOnline” when ordering tickets. Speakers include:
- Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
- Congressman Mike Pence (IN)
- Congresswomman Michele Bachmann (MN)
- FCC Commissioner Robert McDowell
- Herman Cain, Radio Host
- Erick Erickson, RedState.com and CNN Contributor
- Stephen Moore, Wall Street Journal
- John Fund, Wall Street Journal
- Ed Morrissey, HotAir.com
- Guy Benson, Radio Host
- Curtis Sliwa, Radio Host
- Stephen Kruiser, Fox News Contributor
- Phil Kerpen, Americans for Prosperity Foundation
Hope to see you there!