Drill here, drill now, pay … nothing? That could be true for one lucky participant in a new YouTube contest at American Solutions. Newt Gingrich takes a moment away from goldbricking on YouTube (with the latest JibJab) to explain the concept:
This is your chance to demonstrate to Congress and the American people why a “Drill Here. Drill Now. Pay Less” approach is best for your wallet and your country.
Try to think outside-the-box. Here are a few examples:
- Showcase your sense of humor or your musical talents.
- Think about pop culture and current events.
- Think about your favorite movie and how it would have changed with $4/gallon gasoline.
We do ask that you try to follow a few guidelines:
- Keep your videos short and to-the-point. Videos should not exceed 2 minutes.
- Keep your focus on the issue, not personal attacks.
I’m certain that many people can come up with a creative idea pr two for a short video on how gas prices impact consumers. The contest deadline is September 15th, and the winner will be announced at the first anniversary celebration of American Solutions.