Conservatives are fond of using the term “grooming” when discussing what is going on between children and members of the trans-cult which has taken over our schools and the Left.
Leftists take umbrage at the use of the term because it implies an attempt to use children as sex objects and reminds people of pedophilia.
Clearly, since actual pedophiles are criminals, and we can’t assume that every person pushing gender ideology on children intends to have sexual relations with children, the use of the term “grooming” is highly charged. Many people believe that the proper punishment for sexually abusing children is death, or at least long prison terms, so it’s a big deal to accuse people of grooming kids.
So is it fair?
I decided to check on what RAINN (The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) says about the signs of grooming, and it sure seems to describe exactly what is happening in schools right now:
One tool common to those who sexually abuse kids is grooming: manipulative behaviors that the abuser uses to gain access to a potential victim, coerce them to agree to the abuse, and reduce the risk of being caught. While these tactics are used most often against younger kids, teens and vulnerable adults are also at risk.
Grooming can take place online or in-person. It’s usually employed by a family member or someone else in the victim’s circle of trust, such as a coach, teacher, youth group leader or others who naturally have some interaction with the victim.
Though grooming can take many different forms, it often follows a similar pattern.
- Victim selection: Abusers often observe possible victims and select them based on ease of access to them or their perceived vulnerability.
- Gaining access and isolating the victim: Abusers will attempt to physically or emotionally separate a victim from those protecting them and often seek out positions in which they have contact with minors.
- Trust development and keeping secrets: Abusers attempt to gain trust of a potential victim through gifts, attention, sharing “secrets” and other means to make them feel that they have a caring relationship and to train them to keep the relationship secret.
- Desensitization to touch and discussion of sexual topics: Abusers will often start to touch a victim in ways that appear harmless, such as hugging, wrestling and tickling, and later escalate to increasingly more sexual contact, such as massages or showering together. Abusers may also show the victim pornography or discuss sexual topics with them, to introduce the idea of sexual contact.
- Attempt by abusers to make their behavior seem natural, to avoid raising suspicions. For teens, who may be closer in age to the abuser, it can be particularly hard to recognize tactics used in grooming. Be alert for signs that your teen has a relationship with an adult that includes secrecy, undue influence or control, or pushes personal boundaries.
Every single one of these signs is displayed by the schoolteachers, school librarians, “family-friendly drag queens,” and all the other perverts pushing to get kids into the Alphabet cult. It’s not even ambiguous.
— Megan Brock (@MegEBrock) January 23, 2023
It has become commonplace for parents to testify at school board meetings about their kids getting assignments that literally cannot be described in public. School boards will cut off microphones as parents read what teachers are having the kids read because the content is pornographic. Something a child is exposed to is too riské to be read in public, and the school board shuts the parent down while leaving the content available, even required for children.
A mom in @ClarkCountySch reads from a graphic assignment her daughter was required to do. Her mic then gets cut off because it’s inappropriate for a public discussion.
Adults can’t handle hearing this content yet they readily give it to kids in school. How does it make sense? pic.twitter.com/GFP1bGhNlg
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) May 17, 2022
Schools will encourage students to engage in sexually charged behavior, to discuss their sexual confusion and desires, to even adopt new names and dress in different clothes and keep this from their parents. The schools and teachers are discussing sex, exposing kids to pornography, actively recruiting kids into sexual clubs, and hiding all this from parents.
“‘My job is to protect kids,’ said Olivia, a history teacher in CA, who is nonbinary & helped students socially transition at school without parents’ knowledge. “Sometimes, they need protection from their own parents.” Olivia’s job is to teach history. https://t.co/zjwjVg0Eh6
— Carole Hooven (@hoovlet) January 22, 2023
TikTok is filled with teachers and perverts encouraging kids to transfer their love from their family to the groomer. How any adult who is not actively engaged in this grooming cult could tolerate this behavior, even embrace it, is utterly beyond me. Yet instead of preventing this kind of behavior, it is actively encouraged and celebrated.
In my opinion this is one of the most dangerous men to children on the internet.
Hold your children close and watch carefully who they are aroundpic.twitter.com/cGzwNwnL5d
— Audra Facinelli 🇺🇸 (@audraf637) January 21, 2023
The President of the United States and the Democrat Party have not only tolerated the Alphabet mafia wing of their party, but they have also actively embraced and normalized this behavior. They attack anybody who objects, and push funding to expand its reach. Successfully so.
The Rainbow Room meets weekly and often hosts transgender friendly, sex-Ed events for 12-21-year-olds.
They require masks and vaccination to attend this inclusive group. Democrats just gave them $630,000 in funding.
Here are screenshots from their social media: pic.twitter.com/FztZ1IqbWf
— Megan Brock (@MegEBrock) November 4, 2022
Here is a post about a sex-ed night. Again, these events are aimed at kids who are age 12-21. Some events are 14-21@SenSantarsiero, @BucksDems head and friend of @JoshShapiroPA, secured $630,000 of state money to fund this.
Warning: some of these images are quite graphic. pic.twitter.com/c2RMnmmwdc
— Megan Brock (@MegEBrock) November 4, 2022
The Rainbow Room has a sign which assures youth of confidentiality.
“What is said here stays here.” pic.twitter.com/bAS4SYbeqZ
— Megan Brock (@MegEBrock) November 4, 2022
Recruiting 14-year-old kids to join events with adults to discuss sexually explicit content, play with sex toys, read books that give instructions on how to perform various sex acts, and that teach the concept that identity–including even one’s age–are matters determined within the mind and not by biological reality is extraordinarily dangerous. Does anyone seriously believe that this doesn’t often lead to improper relationships–both physical and emotional–between adults and children?
I don’t. And there are documented cases of precisely that happening. Yet nobody is stopping it, and the people who try are vilified in the media and online.
Would we tolerate this sort of behavior if the perpetrator were heterosexual? Obviously not. We have carved out an exception for the Alphabet mafia, putting children at risk of exploitation.
We have normalized propaganda in our schools, and actively embraced some of the worst and most abusive propaganda imaginable. Teachers who are told not to engage in such practices will simply refuse to comply.
This is how a group of teachers in the Central Bucks, Pennsylvania School District responded when the school board banned “flags and banners in the classroom that express a political or social stance.”
They want to indoctrinate kids.
— 1776 Project PAC (@1776ProjectPac) January 18, 2023
The propaganda works. In just the past few years the number of young people who identify as part of the Alphabet mafia has doubled. This is not and cannot be part of some natural evolution of society; it is the result of recruitment–grooming–in the schools.
"Within Generation Z, polling suggests the LGBTQ population doubled in just four years, from 10.5 percent in 2017 to 20.8 percent in 2021."
…"influential Instagram posters and overzealous educators seed gender confusion in young people." https://t.co/5hMtudAj2u
— Ginny Gentles (@ginnygentles) January 15, 2023
Is it fair to call the people who do this groomers? Of course it is. The description fits their behavior perfectly:
- They choose and recruit children into their secret clubs, often picking off the most vulnerable
- They gain access to and isolate their victims in sometimes literal closets, but usually in select after-school clubs or similar venues. Why are so many teachers now Alphabet people?
- They literally tell children to trust only them, not their family and other adults, and to keep secrets from their caregivers
- They desensitize them to sexual topics by focusing on precisely those behaviors, exposing them to pornography, semi-nude performances, playing with sex toys, and pornographic material.
- And they literally make the claim that these perversities are perfectly natural, even “who they are.”
SCOOP: NYC middle school principal confirms in an email that the school offers the pornographic book “This Book is Gay” and have no plans of removing it.
The book teaches kids about gay sex and encourages the use of sex apps.
This is what they’re giving 12 yr olds to read. pic.twitter.com/M5qW5F75Zx
— Mateo Abogados #MAGA #ACODAP (@nicolas62574020) January 20, 2023
Imagine any situation where we would encourage heterosexual males to engage in these behaviors with children. To have the government fund it. School boards defend and promote it. And, horrifically, to have some parents allow it.
We would go after them with pitchforks.
Yet this is where we are in today’s society.