Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- We’ll discuss the legal issues surrounding the impeachment issue in the House and Senate with Andrew C. McCarthy, author of Ball of Collusion, and try to cut through the partisan noise. Is that even possible now?
- Is the developing world entering a “sex recession,” and is virginity “on the rise”? Mary Eberstadt, author of Primal Screams about the roots and wrath of identity politics and senior research fellow at the Faith & Reason Institute, joins us to discuss whether this is real, and if so whether it’s bad.
- The debate between religious liberty and public accommodation laws continues in the courts. Nick Reaves updates us on two recent court decisions that hint at a new direction in the judiciary.
- Will populism push democracy to the brink, as Archbishop Jean-Claude Hollerich warned last week? Or is populism endangering republicanism and representative institutions designed to contain democracy? Robert P. George joins us to discuss the risks of populism and the need to conserve those institutions.
- What steps has the Catholic Church taken toward restorative justice after the abuse scandals? If time and circumstances permit, we’ll talk to the priest in charge of that effort in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!