I’m still on vacation for one more day, but this afternoon I’ll guest host on Relevant Radio’s Drew Mariani Show from 3-6 ET. The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air after its merger with Immaculate Heart Radio, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcasted shows.
Today’s show includes:
- David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress, the target of a fifteen-count indictment for his undercover journalism exposing Planned Parenthood’s business practices. We’ll talk about his new video released today, plus his ongoing legal battles and how listeners can help support him.
- Alexandra Snyder, the executive director of the Life Legal Defense Foundation, which has been supporting Daleiden, to discuss the curious nature of the indictments from the state of California.
- Should it be illegal to be a stay-at-home mom? Mary Rice Hasson joins us to discuss that demand.
- Lee Strobel, an award-winning journalist for the Chicago Tribune, joins us to discuss his book and upcoming film The Case for Christ, which opens nationwide on April 7th.
- Congressman and former Ambassador to the Holy See Francis Rooney (R-FL) discusses the status of health-care reform after the failure to pass the American Health Care Act (AHCA), as well as his excellent book Global Vatican and the upcoming challenges in the US-Vatican relationship. What can we as informed Catholics do to engage on these issues?
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy. We will also take your calls at 1-877-766-3777. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!