Today I get to step outside the box a bit again, and guest-host for Drew Mariani at Relevant Radio from 3-6 pm ET! The Catholic talk-radio network has 38 stations, both O&O and affiliates, as well as an webstream and an app that plays live and podcasted shows. Today’s show includes:
- Salena Zito will talk to us about her recent columns on Appomattox and Abraham Lincoln, and we’ll also reflect on a lack of grace in modern national politics.
- It’s Tax Day, and Veronique de Rugy will discuss tax policy.
- What does God need with a hashtag? Father Michael Remery tells us and talks about his new book Tweeting With God.
- Hillary Byrnes, counsel for the USCCB, will bring us up to speed on Washington DC’s anti-religious-freedom laws.
- Chuck Neff will have the Divine Mercy chaplet, and your prayer intentions
- And more!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have an abbreviated and pre-recorded version of Drew’s chaplet of Divine Mercy. We will also take your calls at 1-877-766-3777. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!