· Children are not getting medical treatment, and adults are missing cancer screenings and treatments.
· Missing school, friends, sports, community, high school children are killing themselves at higher rates, and adults may be committing suicide at a higher rate.
· Alcohol consumption is way up.
· Drug use is way up. And drug overdoses went way up following stay-at-home orders.
· It’s also not implausible to attribute higher murder rates to the lockdowns that deprive young people of anything else to do, including jobs and recreation.