A Facebook spokesperson said Tuesday that the company has lifted its block on California Republican Elizabeth Heng’s campaign ad showing photos of the Cambodian genocide.

“Upon further review, it is clear the video contains historical imagery relevant to the candidate’s story,” said Facebook in an email to the Washington Times. “We have since approved the ad and it is now running on Facebook.”

Ms. Heng received a message from Facebook last week saying that the ad violated the company’s policy against “shocking, disrespectful or sensational content, including ads that depict violence or threats of violence.”