Wisconsin governor signs bill to allow kids to sell lemonade, Kool-Aid

Under the bill, a place that prepares food for sale at a temporary stand operated by a minor doesn’t need a permit, and a town or municipality can’t require a permit or keep a minor from operating food or beverage stand.

The temporary stands, in order to qualify under the bill, must be operated on private property by children under the age of 18.

The stands can’t make more than $2,000 a year in sales and can’t sell products that spoil, such as meat.