The incarcerated aliens had been arrested for a vast array of crimes:
– 49 percent had been arrested for drugs;
– 37 percent for burglary, stolen property or robbery;
– 35 percent for assault;
– 21 percent for fraud, forgery or counterfeiting;
– 19 percent for weapons violations;
– 13 percent for homicide or kidnapping, and
– 12 percent for sex crimes.
Three states—California, Texas and Arizona—bore the brunt of the crime wave induced by these criminal illegal aliens, although other states—e.g., Florida and New York—suffered significant problems due to criminal illegal aliens, as well.