Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- My friend Cam Edwards jumps in to talk about a new law in San Jose requiring gun owners to show liability insurance
- The Sacketts are coming back to the Supreme Court to fight the EPA. Charles Yates from the Pacific Legal Foundation explains the fight this time.
- Has the Biden administration planned new regulations to force all health care providers to perform and fund abortions? Doug Wilson gives us the scoop from the Catholic Benefits Association.
- What’s behind the new gender theory guidelines at the Archdiocese of Milwaukee?
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!