Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- My good friend and former NARN colleague King Banaian returns to discuss inflation and the Fed’s upcoming tough choices
- Geoff Shaw brings us up to date on the latest from Ukraine and Russia
- Are you finding yourself overextended on credit after the holidays? Paul Oster will talk about your options
- The Supreme Court has taken up affirmative action on challenges at Harvard and the University of North Carolina. Wen Fa of Pacific Legal Foundation outlines the cases and the arguments.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!