Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- Can America handle a national election with the US Postal Service? Reason’s Eric Boehm lays out the case against that plan — and it’s not what you think.
- Have we all abandoned reality? Anthony Esolen warns about the consequences in Sex and the Unreal City.
- This week, we commemorate the 75th anniversaries of the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Joseph Capizzi discusses what Catholic teaching tells us, and how the context may or may not matter.
- How are we to approach rising homicide rates and the increase of firearms purchases? Dr. Charles Nemeth joins us to analyze the sudden change in direction this summer.
- We covered the illness of socialism’s return with Iain Murray last week — now he returns to tell us how his book The Socialist Temptation can provide the cure!
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!