Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- Townhall’s Julio Rosas returns to brief us on the status of protests and violence in Portland, Seattle, and other cities, plus we’ll talk about the latest from Minneapolis as well.
- Don’t expect a COVID-19 baby boom, economist Lyman Stone says, and that’s bad news in more ways than one.
- The sacraments bring us closer to Christ, but they also can bring us closer to health as well. Father Stefan Starzynski explains.
- With schools likely to remain closed for a while in the fall, parents will have to homeschool a little longer. Kari Beckman from Regina Caeli Academy discusses those challenges and reminds parents that they have resources to help guide them.
- Should COVID-19 relief aid be available to Catholic schools and other religious-based schools? Rep. Dan Lipinski (D-IL) joins us to discuss it.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!