Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- Salena Zito joins us to tell us how minor-league baseball is filling the gap in the pandemic, and about her recent interviews with Donald Trump and Mike Pence
- Do governors have limits to their emergency powers? Pacific Legal Foundation’s Luke Wake joins us to discuss.
- How has socialism made such a comeback just a generation after its collapse in Russia and eastern Europe? Iain Murray’s The Socialist Temptation, new this week from Regnery (also a Salem Media Group unit) warns of the ideology’s seductiveness, and how to rebut it.
- Next month, a new film version of the story of Fatima will open. I’ve seen it, and it’s terrific — and we’ll talk with producer Dick Lyles about it and the struggles to bring the miracle to the screen.
- Should social media platforms have squelched the group America’s Frontline Doctors and their advocacy of hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and azithromycin as a COVID-19 “cure”? Dr. Robert Tiballi joins us!
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!