Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host on Relevant Radio’s Drew Mariani Show from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air after its merger with Immaculate Heart Radio, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio show includes:
- Phelim McAleer joins us from Ireland to discuss The Gosnell movie and its new distribution deal. Set your calendars for October 12th! Plus, we’ll discuss the impact of the film and the case on the pro-life cause, including in Ireland.
- Hollywood in Toto‘s Christian Toto gives us a sneak peek at the new films opening this weekend. What’s the unhinged Resistance going to see, and why is smaller better this weekend when it comes to tentpole blockbusters?
- Peter Grandich makes his regular appearance, this time to discuss the jobs report and the trade war with China. What do you need to know about your finances in the turmoil?
- Alexandra Snyder updates us on the assisted suicide law in California, and the impact it’s already having.
- And finally, Andrew Malcolm joins us for, er, a Friday with Andrew! The Prince of Twitter and I will discuss all of the hot political stories of the day.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!