Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host on Relevant Radio’s Drew Mariani Show from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air after its merger with Immaculate Heart Radio, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcasted shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio show includes:
- Andrew Malcolm returns to go over the week in politics, including the return of Steve Scalise and the Trump-NFL controversy.
- Are political campaign ads obsolete? Adam Schaeffer, founder of Evolving Strategies, explains what a recent study gets right about persuasion in elections, and the important context that the media missed.
- The passing of Hugh Hefner has drawn more attention to the damage pornography does. We’ll talk with Fr. Dwight Longenecker of Standing on my Head, who advises that we cannot judge his soul — but we can learn from the damage his industry creates.
- Dave Maluchnik of the Michigan Catholic Conference joins us to discuss the lawsuit over private adoptions and religious organizations
- Will a new American Bar Association bylaw end up outlawing religious associations for attorneys? Josh McCaig of the Catholic Bar Association joins us to discuss.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-877-766-3777. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!