Today I get to step outside the box and guest-host for Drew Mariani at Relevant Radio from 3-6 pm ET! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard on over 40 stations nationwide, including affiliates and O&Os in New York, Philadelphia, and Chicago, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcasted shows. Today’s show includes:
- Heritage Foundation scholar Jim Phillips on Iran and the naval confrontation this week
- Samantha Pitts-Kieffer of the Nuclear Threat Initiative on materials security
- American Enterprise Institute’s Dr. Nicholas Eberstadt on North Korea’s latest nuclear test and threats to “wipe out” the US
- Reason Magazine’s Stephanie Slade on the failure of polling and what it means in politics
- Grace-Marie Turner from the Galen Institute on ObamaCare and market-based reform alternatives
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review political reporter and analyst Salena Zito on the State of the Union address and tonight’s debate
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy. We will also take your calls at 1-877-766-3777. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!