We’re up to Flight 4 in our year-end search for the Obamateurism of the Year! Yesterday, Hot Air readers chose the third semifinalist: Barack Obama’s lament at how much easier it would be to a dictator of China, rather than having to be held accountable for his words. Well, get ready for another five opportunities for accountability in today’s poll. What will be the next semifinalist? Cast your vote now, because each poll will get closed when the next poll gets posted!
- Obama botches toast to Queen Elizabeth
- “Israel must be able to defend itself – by itself – against any threat“
- WH gripes that immigration debate too often uses caricatures after Obama says, “Maybe they’ll need a moat.”
- White House issues Earth Day proclamation, skips Easter
- Can’t name a mistake at townhall in which he made three in one sentence
Got an Obamateurism of the Day? If you see a foul-up by Barack Obama, e-mail it to me at [email protected] with the quote and the link to the Obamateurism. I’ll post the best Obamateurisms on a daily basis, depending on how many I receive. Include a link to your blog, and I’ll give some link love as well. And unlike Slate, I promise to end the feature when Barack Obama leaves office.
Illustrations by Chris Muir of Day by Day. Be sure to read the adventures of Sam, Zed, Damon, and Jan every day!