Today, on the Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), we welcome two guests to the show for the first time. Bill Whittle will join us to discuss his new venture, Declaration Entertainment, which will raise funds from members to make motion pictures that reflect American values. After, we’ll talk with Teresa Collett, the Republican candidate for Minnesota’s 4th Congressional District. She’s challenging Betty McCollum and that’s a tough race, but we want to get McCollum out of Congress, so be sure to find out how you can help!
The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page — be sure to join us!
Also, don’t forget about the Right Online conference coming up July 23rd and 24th in Las Vegas, Nevada! I’ll be one of the featured speakers at the annual conservative event, staged by Americans for Prosperity. TEMS viewers can get a 50% discount on the registration by using the promotional code “EdOnline” when ordering tickets. Speakers include:
- Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
- Congressman Mike Pence (IN)
- Congresswomman Michele Bachmann (MN)
- FCC Commissioner Robert McDowell
- Herman Cain, Radio Host
- Erick Erickson, RedState.com and CNN Contributor
- Stephen Moore, Wall Street Journal
- John Fund, Wall Street Journal
- Ed Morrissey, HotAir.com
- Guy Benson, Radio Host
- Curtis Sliwa, Radio Host
- Stephen Kruiser, Fox News Contributor
- Phil Kerpen, Americans for Prosperity Foundation
Hope to see you there!
Note: I still haven’t recovered the Laura Ingraham interview, but don’t forget about her book: