Today on The Ed Morrissey Show (4 pm ET), we have another great lineup for the news of the day! The show will be streamed on Hot Air’s Facebook page and embedded here and on the show page for those who are not on Facebook.
Join us as we welcome:
- Andrew Malcolm joins us for Tuesdays with Andrew! The Prince of Twitter and I will discuss all of the hot political stories of the day. Will Donald Trump see any benefit from troop withdrawals in Iraq and Afghanistan? And will he see any credit for the Abraham Accords signed today? Plus, why aren’t Los Angeles media outlets reporting on Jose Ometeotl and the Lynwood city council?
- AlphaNewsMN has been on the cutting edge of coverage for the Twin Cities riots and the “F*** Hugo!” declaration by MN legislative candidate John Thompson. Kyle Hooten joins us to tell all about those stories and more.
- Now that schools have begun to reopen and get more aid to do so, are we putting the best resources into the best choices? Fordham Institute’s Brandon Wright joins us to discuss the new book Getting the Most Bang for the Education Buck. Don’t miss this segment!
- One week from tonight, I will moderate an online event for AM1280 The Patriot starring Larry Elder and Candace Owens! Starting at 8 pm CT on September 17, Unbiased: Unvarnished Truth Behind Race in America will delve into the unrest following the death of George Floyd:
- “Are we tackling the issue of race in America honestly? And, are we correct to believe that one’s skin color should play a larger role in our interactions than the content of one’s character?”These questions and more are here to stay and demand fair and truthful responses if we want to move toward a better collective future. That’s why we’re bringing AM 1280 The Patriot’s, Larry Elder together with author and commentator, Candace Owens for a one-of-a-kind virtual event called: Unbiased: Unvarnished Truth Behind Race in America.”
- Tickets for the event cost $8 — an incredible deal for the opportunity to hear from Larry Elder and Candace Owens in this live online event!
How can Republicans and conservatives keep the momentum going? Find out in GOING RED, published in April from Crown Forum!