Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- New York Post editor Sohrab Ahmari discusses Benedict XVI’s letter on church scandals
- Veteran Vaticanista and Wall Street Journal reporter Francis X. Rocca continues the discussion on the Benedict XVI letter
- Curtis Houck on an internal Google document that shows that the internet giant is blacklisting conservative sites
- Duane “Generallisimo” Patterson joins us in the final hour to wrap up all of the political stories, including: the arrest of Julian Assange, new charges against Michael Avenatti, William Barr’s “spying” comment and what that means, the impending indictment of Gregory Craig, and more!
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!