Get ready for a great evening of debate and fun from 6-9 pm ET on Sirius XM 124, the POTUS channel, as I match wits with Rick Ungar! I’m filling in for Michael Steele on Steele & Ungar, and we have a full slate of hot stories to discuss and on which to disagree:
- Eric Schneiderman went from top Trump antagonist to potential defendant almost overnight. What happened to New York’s attorney general — or better put, what did Schneiderman do? And what does this say about politics in the Empire State?
- Does Rick Santorum have a new plan to replace ObamaCare? The former Senator returns to discuss his plan more thoroughly.
- Trump wants Congress to trim $15 billion from their budget agreement through rescission. Audacious request, or a drop in the bucket?
- Critics have accused John Kerry of violating the Logan Act in his efforts to keep the Iran deal alive. We’ll discuss the long and inglorious history of the Logan Act as well as Trump’s big reveal on the deal.
- It’s Primary Day in seven states. Which races are key, and what trends might we discern from them? Stay tuned!
Join the conversation by calling us at 866-967-6887, or 866-96-POTUS!