Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host on Relevant Radio’s Drew Mariani Show from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air after its merger with Immaculate Heart Radio, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcasted shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio show includes:
- It’s not a Tuesday without the Prince of Twitter! Andrew Malcolm and I discuss the demise of the BCRA and the futility thus far generated by Republican leadership on Capitol Hill this session.
- Dr. Gary Alexander lends his expertise on the failure of the GOP to pass an ObamaCare repeal, and where that leaves health care reform.
- The next agenda item for Congress is tax reform, but how will that be shaped without an ObamaCare repeal? We’ll talk with Mercatus’ Veronique de Rugy to get the landscape on the next big legislative fight.
- Religious liberty won again in New York, and Becket Law attorney Daniel Blomberg will tell us why Fratello v Archdiocese of New York matters.
- Dr. Barbara Golder joins us to talk about her conversion story, her novels in The Lady Doc Murders series, and we may discuss the Charlie Gard case along the way too.
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy — today with the First Mate as my prayer partner in studio. We will also take your calls at 1-877-766-3777. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!