A few business items as we head into a new week at Hot Air:
1) It is with regret that I announce that Bryan Preston has left the company. He has chosen to take a position as a producer with the Laura Ingraham radio show. We thank him for all the time and talent he devoted to making Hot Air a success. Please wish him all the best in his new endeavors.
2) We’ll be announcing an exciting new addition to Hot Air tomorrow morning. Stay tuned.
3) We will continue to pursue more livestreaming and multimedia additions on the site. More on that as it develops. If you have video editing skills (we are looking especially for someone with chroma key experience) and are interested in helping us continue Robert Spencer’s Jihad Watch show, let us know at
4) Be sure to thank See-Dubya and Patterico for their guest-blogging. We’re honored to have them as part of the extended Hot Air family.
5) Please join me in taking this opportunity to thank the indefatigable Allahpundit for his ongoing role as Hot Air’s lead blogger, newshound, and guru. The Big A’s dedication, sharp eye, trademark wit, and independent spirit put the “Hot” and the “Air” in Hot Air 24/7. We’re lucky to have him.
6) Finally, let me take a moment to thank all of you for your tips, contributions, comments, support, and readership. You keep us aloft. Together, we’ve built one of the fastest-growing, vibrant online conservative communities over the past two years. Stay tuned as we evolve, improve, and move upward and onward. The adventure continues!