I can probably guess which Obamateurism this week will win today’s poll, but unlike our President, I’ll avoid jumping to conclusions. I’ve found that I get fewer inefficiencies in the OOTW system, although Barack Obama seems to like them in health care. That probably won’t matter as much as the fact that Obama went through two years in Congress without realizing that his own party was in charge, although his entire tenure as a Senator amounted to a legislation-prevention program, and weren’t those the good ol’ days? For that, you can expect to not see him blaming those rotten, no-good, meanie Republicans … right?
- Obama salutes the Ghana flag
- Obama jokes about Alaska sale with Russians
- Obama uses union and DNC plants at health-care town hall
- Obama plants a question on Iran with HuffPo
- Change in Iran coming because “Obviously, after the speech I made in Cairo…”
- Flashing his soles to the camera while talking to Netanyahu
- “If you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.”
- “We can no longer afford to spend as if deficits do not matter and waste is not our problem.”
- Siccing Tim Geithner and Charlie Rangel on tax cheats
- Phony Churchill quote on torture throws Grandpa under the bus
- Torture probe flip-flop
- Obama covers up IHS while quoting Jesus
- Austrian is a language?
- Obama bows to the Saudi king
- 1908 Model T got better gas mileage than today’s SUVs
Addendum: Normally I’d put a link to Chris Muir’s Day by Day site here, but today I want to do more than that. Chris has a fundraising drive to keep his excellent cartoon alive. Be sure to drop a few dollars in his collection to keep one of the Rightosphere’s most talented warriors in the fight!