They’re “energized.” And just in time for the school year, too.
A few other people who are energized:
• Are terrorists sabotaging the Alaska pipeline?
• Has Kim Jong Il been hiding in a bunker for the past month?
• Did the Dixie Chicks really cancel 14 shows in order to “accommodate demand”?
• Is Oliver Stone planning another movie about 9/11? An Oliver-Stone-kind of movie?
• Do Americans really want to make more money for the same amount of work? Or is that just some crazy result cooked up by a pollster with an agenda?
• Finally, is it “irresponsible” speculation if Dan Riehl’s got photos, stills, and slo-mo video to back him up? RightWinged says even people in Lebanon are accusing Hezbollah of having rigged the incident — er, anti-Syrian Christians in Lebanon, to be exact.