The boss is in NYC today to do a guest shot on O’Reilly. We’ll have the video here later. In the meantime, ain’t nothing going on but the rent. Links to keep you busy:
- Video of the day: You don’t even have to watch. Just listen to the sound it makes.
- Runner-up: Superman Returns with a gorgeous, widescreen hi-rez trailer.
- Runner-up: The Ten Commandments as a teen comedy. Stick with it or you’ll miss Samuel L. Jackson’s “cameo.”
- Runner-up: The BBC interviews the wrong man. Here’s the background if you missed the story last week. Watch his face when they announce him.
- Runner-up: Our Paris affiliate, No Pasaran, has video from New York of Eugene Schlanger reciting one of his poems. Why is that interesting? Click and see.
- The word “dissident” finally loses all meaning.
- Women are turning into men and men are turning into women.
- Jed Babbin says China wants war. They do seem to be preparing, in various ways. If only we didn’t have so much power.
- We’re all Jesus’ children. Literally.
- Oil-for-food, the U.S. version. Note the Drudge Retort headline. Heh.
- Now’s your chance, fellas.
- Appropriately, Loose Change dethrones media-blackout martyr Stephen Colbert on the Google Video Hot 100. Celebrate by paying my new favorite blog a visit.
- For our UK readers: your tax dollars at work.
- Scroll this list and note how many times Jessica Alba and Chuck Norris appear.
- More fun with Google tools. No wonder Alba’s number five on the Irish zeitgeist.
Finally, here’s a very cool selection of historic audio from the Free Information Society. I recommend Theodore Roosevelt on democracy followed quickly by Al Pacino from Scarface.