Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host on Relevant Radio’s Drew Mariani Show from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio show includes:
- The feds just launched an unprecedented investigation into the child abuse scandal in the Catholic Church. What does that mean, and what can we expect? Dr. Matthew Bunson joins us to discuss.
- French president Emanuele Macron sniffed at women who have large families? Sacre bleu! Catherine Pakaluk joins us to discuss the social-media phenomenon that arose afterward and the hostility women feel when they prioritize life.
- Author David Pinault discusses his new book The Crucifix on Mecca’s Front Porch
- Peter Grandich celebrates his 31st “birthday” as the Wall Street Whiz Kid. We’ll discuss the latest on the US and global economy, and more.
- What’s new at the box office, and how will Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer fare in its second week? We’ll ask Christian Toto of Hollywood in Toto, and how The Oath might overdo the Trump derangement. And can Hollywood repackage Halloween as a movie about female empowerment?
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!