Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host on Relevant Radio’s Drew Mariani Show from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air after its merger with Immaculate Heart Radio, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcasted shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio show includes:
- What happened to the surrogate triplets given to a single father in California? Harold Cassidy brings us up to speed on the case, which has taken some dark turns.
- Is it the end of the world as we know it, or should we feel fine? Father Chris Corbally tells us whether we should plan on attending Mass on Sunday, and why we don’t need to worry about the hour or the day.
- Dr. Edward Feser discusses his new book, Five Proofs of the Existence of God.
- Peter Grandich returns to review the markets, the economy, and what we can expect in the next few weeks.
- Father Stanley Rother will be beatified tomorrow at the Vatican. Maria Ruiz Scaperlanda will tell us about his inspiring story, and why this Oklahoma priest’s martyrdom speaks to us in a unique and special way.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy — today with the First Mate as my prayer partner in studio. We will also take your calls at 1-877-766-3777. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!