– Under Bill Clinton the law changed – no longer does anyone have to retire at any age.
– People live healthier and longer
– The babyboomers are 76 million, total, and many have grown up since the 60s, and switched to independents/conservatives
– Florida, Florida, Florida
– AARP, AARP, AARP
– Jewish contingent in FL, and the South and South-West
– Judgment and wisdom
– Goes against the ‘liberal’ mantra of ‘we love everybody, and we don’t discriminate”
– Older people might be more religious and social-issues oriented
– And on, and on, and on
You continue this, please, lefties. It’s a beauty of a year, and totally unexpected with the kind of surprises.
Entelechy on April 18, 2008 at 12:49 PM
Everyone seems to forget the key to winning the presidency… Old White MEN!
Reaganite84 on April 18, 2008 at 12:51 PM
Shhh…don’t tell them this is stupid. I would love to see this go viral here in Florida.
zeebeach on April 18, 2008 at 12:52 PM
This also shows an interesting point which is rarely ever made: the effects of abortion on this country.
Notice the amount of future consumers and workers is decreasing as time continues to march forward.
The declining number of the younger ages seems to correlate the establishing of Roe vs. Wade.
I realize that there are other factors to consider, such as what has been mentioned as an “unsidedown pyramid” with regards to today’s family ( four grandparents, two parents with one child being widely accepted), but one cannot dismiss the devistating effects of this so-called “right” of extinguishing life for the “economic” health of a mother. Truly it must be labeled as a selfish travesty on behalf of 1) the child, 2)Culture and 3) Society.
CynicalOptimist on April 18, 2008 at 1:48 PM
The other side of this is that the MSM will only hold Democrats accountable for their actions when they’re running against another democrat.
As soon as the “primary” is over, the press corps will drop in line behind “their” candidate.
So, enjoy it while you can…
Merovign on April 18, 2008 at 3:08 PM
Subscribe in a reader