NRSC ad asks: Are all of these liars, Senator Reid?
posted at 1:31 pm on February 28, 2014 by Ed Morrissey
Guy Benson got a nice scoop at our sister site on a new ad from the National Republican Senatorial Committee highlighting Harry Reid’s attack on people who “dare to complain about ObamaCare.” Consider this just the first salvo in the breach opened by Reid, as I described earlier today:
Be sure to read Guy’s piece again, because it’s going to establish a baseline on what should be a torrent of rebuttals. The NRSC needs to cut this down to a 60-second spot and start putting it on the air in places like Arkansas, North Carolina, and Louisiana, but also Minnesota and New Hampshire. It should run in every Senate race no matter how safe the incumbent Democrat might be.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation