No TEMS today
posted at 10:33 am on February 24, 2014 by Ed Morrissey
Unfortunately, my wife and I will attend the funeral of a good friend in our parish, who passed away after a long illness. She’s now at peace with the Lord, and we’re celebrating her life this afternoon. We’ll be back tomorrow with Andrew Malcolm and the Lightning Round at 4 ET, so be sure to tune in then!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained