Beeler: Put another billion on the birthday cake …
posted at 2:24 pm on February 19, 2014 by Ed Morrissey
The Obama stimulus bill turned five years old this week, and Nate Beeler gives us the perfect way to celebrate it in today’s Columbus Dispatch:
The Boss Emeritus has a much more in-depth look back at the 2009 stimulus, but this pretty much sums it up.
Be sure to check out Nate’s blog for more of his excellent work.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation