Green Room

Jimmy Kimmel’s new man-on-the-street gag: Did you hear that FDR died today?

posted at 11:39 am on February 18, 2014 by

A nation mourns.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Interesting. When people have a camera in their face, they are afraid to come off looking really stupid, so they say things that are, well, really, really stupid.

BigAlSouth on February 19, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Dude.

jake49 on February 19, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Scripted. People that stupid simply can not exist.

ElectricPhase on February 19, 2014 at 10:21 AM

I would like to believe it took them a long time to find these people but I don’t think I can.

Dollayo on February 19, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Scripted. People that stupid simply can not exist.

ElectricPhase on February 19, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Oh come on…Look how many people are religious. Ask them how old they believe the Earth is if you really want to see stupid.

Bandit13 on February 19, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Hey Bandit, what science are you talking about. Let’s see. Beginning of everything…The one that believes order comes from chaos, everything came from nothing, or aliens did it. Yes, that’s some real science you got going on.

LogicalChristian on February 19, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Comment pages: 1 2

Top Pick

Lone Star blues

“…held in full view — but not listening distance — of others present.”

“In 1977, Chesimard was found guilty of first degree murder…”

“Shep is a friend, I like him, but he’s so anti-Trump.”

Pony up some additional cash, citizens

“She’s absolutely going to run.”

“‘Let’s fix it’ are the magic words.”

Growing fears of the war(s) to come

Jazz Shaw Jul 18, 2017 4:01 PM

Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get ya

“it looked like the White House was going to tell Congress it could not certify Iran was complying”

Donald Trump just put Venezuela on notice

Jazz Shaw Jul 18, 2017 2:01 PM

Smack down

“…it seems that speech — at least certain types of speech — can be a form of violence.”

Aesthetics and optics.

Never an attractive option

“I did not come to Washington to hurt people.”

Third time’s the charm?

Why on Earth would I do that?

Police, experts, and Twin Cities wonder.

Conflict of lethal interests

Hello, AHCA?

“We will never stop fighting the violent left on the battlefield of truth.”

“He talks to us. He’s talking to ‘We the People.'”

Self-order kiosks coming to some Subway locations

John Sexton Jul 17, 2017 9:21 PM

“…a growing feature in more quick-service and fast-casual restaurants.”

Kurds: “We believe 99%” ISIS leader still alive

Ed Morrissey Jul 17, 2017 8:41 PM

Not in Mosul … or in Raqqa either?

The jobs Americans won’t do.

“A police spokesman said on Monday that the violence against officers was ‘horrifying’…”

Acid flashback?

Perhaps not a miracle, but still good news

“…there was a lot of pressure from them and their friends for Gretchen to change what she was saying.”

“That’s not OK.”

Let’s get off the stick here

“There’s a silent majority that’s still there, and still in this state, so watch out.”

“…I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t express my concerns and I couldn’t make any—ask any questions because I’m white.”