Video: “Raw men”?
posted at 3:12 pm on February 7, 2014 by Ed Morrissey
It’s popping up on Twitter as I write this, but I’d assume this is a slow-scroll Teleprompter issue. Still, it’s pretty danged funny in context here:
Yahoo’s Chris Moody wonders whether this is a regional pronunciation issue:
— Chris Moody (@Chris_Moody) February 7, 2014
I’ve never heard it pronounced as two different words, but I’m not an expert on linguistics … or on ramen, for that matter. When I was wage-slaving and job-locked, I mostly made Kraft mac & cheese — 30 cents a box, and two meals, if you had a couple of hot dogs with it.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget