Video: We’re just a cold school, nobody come here
posted at 9:56 am on February 4, 2014 by Ed Morrissey
Thanks to the Weekly Standard’s Jeryl Bier, who forwarded this school-closing message to me. Yesterday, a Kentucky principal decided to offer a glam-rock message to his students and their parents to announce their weather-related school closing. Call it … Closingian Rhapsody:
The kids wouldn’t have understood the joke, but I bet the parents were laughing.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation