The Richard Sherman-Erin Andrews interview reenacted by cute kiddos
posted at 11:24 am on January 24, 2014 by Katie Pavlich
It’s been the talk of the week: Is Richard Sherman a jerk for the way he handled himself after Sunday’s big Seahawks’ win? Or was he justified and simply showing his passion? Whatever your view of the actual interview, the reenacted version is hard to hate. Fox Sports won’t let me embed the video, so you’ll have to click through the image to view.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation