Green Room

The Richard Sherman-Erin Andrews interview reenacted by cute kiddos

posted at 11:24 am on January 24, 2014 by

It’s been the talk of the week: Is Richard Sherman a jerk for the way he handled himself after Sunday’s big Seahawks’ win? Or was he justified and simply showing his passion? Whatever your view of the actual interview, the reenacted version is hard to hate. Fox Sports won’t let me embed the video, so you’ll have to click through the image to view.

photo Screenshot2014-01-24at113023AM_zpsa026af70.png

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

What was that kid going to do with the baseball bat?

Prufrock on January 24, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I think it would have been awesome if he’d said, “Look out, Crabtree: You talk about me, I’ma eat your children!”

arik1969 on January 24, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Thanks for this kid-translation. Did not understand the original Sherman version.

virgo on January 28, 2014 at 2:27 AM

Top Pick

“…the reality is the reality.”

Top Pick

These kiosks don’t make $15 per hour or need benefits

Going for the record

“We will answer them on the field”

Taking it to the limit

Sunday morning talking heads

Jazz Shaw Jun 25, 2017 8:01 AM

Health care and tweeting and Russia, oh my!

Will they stay or will they go?

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…